Book Collector 20.5.3 Patch With Crack [Latest] Free Download
Book Collector Patch is an application program that allows you to manage and index your collection of books. Collectors can also track books and sort them according to different criteria, as well as borrowed items. Book Collector Patch is possible to create multiple databases and add books as an automatic search or enter the details for each book manually. It is possible to download the cover or back cover, useful information, and subject information, as well as primary and secondary geolocation with this program. If you cannot find a book or all its details, you can manually enter the required information such as title, type, subject, classification, author, country, language, publisher, title of origin, date of study, price, letter, and plot.
You can also add e-book files to the collection, which is done by selecting the book directory and scanning it automatically. You can now download the latest version of Book Collector Full from the Cracklink website.
Book Collector Patch 2021 [Windows + Mac]:
Book Collector Mac uses this book database app to index your book collection. Adding books to the database is quick and easy, and does not require writing. Just type in the author and title and Book Collector will automatically download all the information from various sources on the Internet (such as Amazon and Library of Congres), including the cover photo.
Book Collector Patch is a software application that allows users to index their book collections. It provides the ability to sort books according to various criteria, as well as to keep track of borrowed items. Multiple databases can be created and books can be added either by performing an automatic search or by manually entering the details of each book. Obviously, the first option simplifies the entire process of creating a book collection by allowing users to search for books by ISBN, author and title, or LCCN.
Book Collector Key Features:
- Indexing books
- Automatic download and download of specifications
- Sort the books list by alphabet
- Quick search for books by title, author’s name, unread books, etc.
- Printing a list of books
- Extract data to an HTML form to put on a website
- And much more.
- The program is fairly easy to use.
- Provides a lot of useful features.
- There are no e-mail notifications capacity for overdue books.
- The export is limited and there is no Unicode support.
Changing Your Folder Field Is Now Much Easier:
The folders panel is one of the most powerful tools in Book Collector software. However, in support conversations with users, we found that most users always leave their software in author folders out of the box and not use anything else.
Which is sad, because they are missing a great tool. The folders panel allows you to group your database and instantly filter it into other fields as well, for example. For example by year of publication, by genre, by topic, by location, etc. Very useful and fun!
Now … I have to admit that changing the folder panel to a different field wasn’t easy or straightforward. Since you had to create a Preset, add the fields you want, name the preset, save it, and finally activate the new preset in the folder panel.
So … we decided to make all of this * a lot * easier, especially for setting up a single-field folder.
- You can now directly select any folder field for the folder panel, without having to create a preset first. Just instantly pick your desired folder field under the “Folders” heading in the menu of the Folder button.
- Presets are now called Favorites.
- You can still create your own Favorite folder options, e.g. for multi-level folder settings (e.g. Year, then Author), or just to make a specific 1-field setting easily accessible.
- Your Favorite folder settings are listed at the top of the menu, under the Favorites heading.
- New: no more need to manually name your Favorites.
- Supported Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM) required: 512 MB of RAM required (2 GB or more recommended).
- Hard Disk Space required: 50 MB of free hard disk space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
- Administrator rights
How to decrypt, record, or activate Book Collector:
- First, completely uninstall the previous version using IOBIT Uninstaller
- Download and extract files (you need WinRAR to extract password-protected files)
- Install the configuration
- Copy / paste the patch file into the Book Collector installation folder
- Now run the patch
- It’s over!
Book Collector 20.5.3 Patch With Crack [Latest] From Links Are Given Below!